For a limited time only, the unique SXK Supbox is now in stock and on sale for $38.33. No discount code required. There’s currently two color options you can choose from which are Black and Black/Yellow.
The Supbox by SXK requires a single high drain 18650 battery to power it. If desired, you can also use a single 18350 battery by removing parts and condensing the kit. Additionally, this device is powered by the SEVO-70 chipset which provides a maximum wattage output of 70w.
The Supbox Mod Kit by SXK is quite unique when compared to some
On the bottom the SXK Supbox is where the OLED screen is located. While some vapers dislike this feature, it does provide you with a clean look. Also, you’ll find two adjustment buttons there, but the main firing button is right on the front.
The Supbox supports atomizers that have an overall diameter of 22mm. Furthermore, it does come with the 510 connection and a couple of coil heads. What’s great and giving you given more versatility is that the pod tank is also compatible with the Smok RPM coil heads. It’s even compatible with many billet box bridges! Lastly, this device is primarily constructed out of ABS material, so it’s incredibly lightweight.
If you’re looking for a device that can pretty much do it all, then you’ll want to get one of these. The SXK Supbox is definitely one of the most unique mods we’ve come across in years.
SXK Supbox 70w Vape Kit Features:
- Requires a single high drain 18650 or 18350 battery (Not Included)
- Powered by the SEVO-70 Chipset
- Maximum wattage output: 70w
- ABS Construction
- Five different modes: Pod Mode, RDA/Tank Mode, 18650 Mode, Universal Mode and 18350 Mode
- User Modes: Bypass, Variable Wattage and Variable Voltage
- Three button design
- OLED display screen
- Compact mod
- Supports atomizers that have an overall diameter of 22mm
- Pod Tank is compatible with the Smok RPM coils
- Compatible with most SXK Billet Box Bridges
- SXK Supbox Mod
- Outer Case For Atomizer
- Two coil heads
- Charging Cable
- User Manual
- 510 Connection
- Pod Tank
Check Out The SXK Supbox Review by Jai Haze