Wednesday, November 24th, Robby and Randy wrap-up the mocktail segment of season 4 with a Mojito mocktail or “Nojito” if you will. The mojito has long been considered a perfect pairing for premium cigars so how will this non-alcoholic version perform? Whip one up for yourself and join the show.
Agave simple syrup
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 1 cup water
- 8 large mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon agave simple syrup
- Sparkling water
- Mint leaf and wedge of lime for garnish, optional
To make the agave simple syrup:
- Add the agave nectar and water to a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer.
- Stir for 2-3 minutes or until the agave dissolves.
- Leave to cool for 30 minutes.
- Transfer to a bottle or jar.
For the mojito:
- Muddle the mint leaves in the bottom of a sturdy glass.
- Pour in the lime juice followed by the agave simple syrup. Stir.
- Top with sparkling water and garnish with a mint leaf and/or wedge of lime if desired.
- Showtime: 9 pm (ET), 11-17-2021
- Season: 4
- Episode: 10
Flavor Odyssey is brought to you by…
Flavor Odyssey is also brought to you by…
Watch this episode LIVE on the Cigar Dojo FACEBOOK page. You can also interact with the show via Facebook by commenting on the video feed.