General Cigar Co.’s stream of new large cigars is continuing with this week’s launch of the new Cohiba Blue 7 x 70.
The Cohiba Blue 7 x 70 is the sixth and largest cigar for the line. Like the rest of the line it uses Honduran habano tobaccos for both the wrapper and binder while the fillers come from the Dominican Republic, Honduras’ Jamastran Valley, and Ometepe, Nicaragua.
General Cigar Co. says the 7 x 70 has an MSRP of $14.99 per cigar and will be sold in boxes of 15.
- Cohiba Blue Churchill (7 1/2 x 50)
- Cohiba Blue Robusto (5 1/2 x 50)
- Cohiba Blue Rothschild (4 1/2 x 50)
- Cohiba Blue Toro (6 x 54)
- Cohiba Blue Pequeños (4 3/16 x 46)
- Cohiba Blue 7 x 70
The Cohiba Blue is made at General Cigar Dominicana in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic.